Case Study Automotive
Initial Situation and Objectives
One of Germany's largest premium automobile manufacturers needed a highly reliable and competent global IT support provider for its global workforce. The customer's central requirements were:
- permanent availability
- high solution competence at first contact
- strong flexibility in handling additional tasks
In order to comprehensively meet the customer's complex requirements, Modis IT Outsourcing developed an innovative concept to handle more than 5,000 requests per day.
In the first step, we clustered the requested support areas and put together teams for them. The team members received intensive training and are highly specialised. Thus, the necessary experience and the required solution competence can already be achieved during the first contact with the user. Due to the multilingual qualification of the service agents, our customer receives a high-quality service in a total of nine support languages.
In the second step, we focus on the efficient use of service agents at the right time and in the required team strength according to the number of customer inquiries. For this we use an efficient planning tool.
IN the third step, we keep the know-how of our service agents always up to date with the development and maintenance of an extensive knowledge database.
- Project start: 2010
- Reporting volume: > 100,000 contacts per month
- Service hours: 24/7
- Language: German and English around the clock, Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, French, Spanish, and Turkish at individual service hours
Depth of Service
- 1st Level Support, Backdesk Support, Application Support
- "Final Problem Close”; User Administration, Incident Tracking of other functional groups
- Knowledge Management, Quality Management
- Software Distribution, Roll-out / Project Support
- e.g. MS Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook, Lotus Notes
- Windows Server, Sharepoint, Mainframe, Active Directory, Admin.net, SCCM, Cosyma
- Mobile Computing
- SAP, customer-specific financial software, customer-specific business applications for e.g. personnel, infrastructure, suppliers, sales
From the support of sophisticated SAP applications to the complete support of mobile devices, our customer receives a complete First Level Support of the Workplace environment for the Workplace environment as well as for production areas.
The use of innovative communication channels, such as 24/7 chat, provides customers with a direct line to a qualified agent. By providing relevant and responsive 24/7 support, the Modis ITO Service Desk enables us to increase customer productivity and drive profitable growth.
A high degree of user-friendliness also helps to increase employee loyalty and satisfaction. This is expressed in measurable customer satisfaction, which exceeds the demanding requirements of the customer.
With the help of comprehensive reports and in close cooperation with the customer, we are able to identify existing weaknesses in daily operations and recommend appropriate measures.