Apprenticeship Service Specialist for dialogue marketing (f/m/d)
Are you a service champion?
Start with us into your future and apply for the apprenticeship "Service specialist for dialogue marketing"!
With us, you will learn technical basics and service-oriented communication by telephone, e-mail or chat. You will process incoming IT inquiries from the software and hardware sector. You plan and implement various marketing activities. That sounds stressful? Do not worry, no one is born a master - you will learn to use our information and communication systems easily during your training.
- Training period: 2 years
- Focus: IT and Marketing
- Vocational school: Sebastian Lucius School SBBS 1, Bukarester Str. 2, 99091 Erfurt, Germany
- Bus and train: During your training, we cover the cost of your EVAG ticket.
- Number of positions: 10
- Start of training: regularly in September
- After training: Good chances of being hired by our Service Desk
- Optional: Extension of the training by one year and completion of a degree in dialogue marketing management
That's what we want from you: You...
- are interested in technology and marketing
- like to make phone calls and you want to be in contact with people
- are looking for a diversified education
- want a secure career with a future
- can express yourself well orally and in writing
- have a high level of willingness to learn and commitment as well as a sense of responsibility
- enjoy working in a team and are relaxed even in heated situations
- have successfully completed school
Who are we?
We are Modis ITO and we are there for the service requests of our customers. More than 700 colleagues from 30 nations look after our national and international business customers. Upon request in more than 20 languages and around the clock. We live customer service and solve inquiries in nearly 90% of all cases already during the first customer contact.
Apply now with our application form.
We look forward to getting to know you!
P.S.: You can get more information about this training from Uwe Schmidt at +49 (361) 606 426 232.