Service Desk Analyst (f/m/d)
Apply to our IT Support at our locations in Erfurt, Leipzig, Böblingen or Gera as
Member of the Service Desk / Service Desk Analyst (f/m/d)
Your to-do list:
- Accepting, recording, prioritizing, and forwarding of requests and problems by telephone, PM tool, database, fax, mail, etc.
- Processing of error and problem messages from the hardware and software sector
- Forwarding the problem message to downstream units
- Problem tracking and securing of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
That sounds varied? It is! This and much more you will experience with us.
- a varied Service Desk activity in the business customer sector
- open-minded colleagues of all ages who treat each other respectfully and appreciatively
- a secure workplace
- a multicultural working environment open to interactive exchanges
- flexible working time models that suit you and your life
- high quality training through our structured training plans
- a mentoring program to help you find your way in your new job
- free parking and excellent public transport connections
- meal subsidies for local canteens and company restaurants
- and of course, free water and fresh fruit
This is what we want from you: You...
- have completed an apprenticeship in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist, IT system electronics technician, IT specialist) or alternatively have professional experience in a comparable position
- have good knowledge of hardware & software (e.g. Windows, MS Office, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- ideally have knowledge of LAN/WAN networks (TCP/IP)
- enjoy working in a team, are stress-resistant and service-oriented
- are communicative and enjoy working on the phone
- ideally have good to very good German skills
- want to work alternating with your new colleagues in 24/7 shifts
- are interested and looking for a new job? Apply now with our application form.
Who are we?
Modis ITO is synonym for excellent IT support. More than 750 colleagues from 40 nations look after our national and international business customers. Upon request in more than 20 languages and around the clock. We live customer service and solve inquiries in aprox. 90% of all cases already during the first customer contact.
We look forward to getting to know you!
P.S.: You can get more information about this and other positions from Sabrina Sinske at +49 (361) 606 425 381.